Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Saw the Sign

Waiting for a “sign” is another way of saying “Ok. I really know what I should do but I'm just afraid to leave my comfort zone. So I’ll just trick myself into believing that I should wait for something which is improbable to happen or let some event, people, animal, thing or whatever out there to decide and think for me before I act”.

Why not act on it yourself? Be brave. Be accountable for yourself. For once, stand up, think and make that bold decision. In the end, it’s just between you and that crossroad. And no one’s getting blamed nor is benefited directly of the outcome of that decision, but you.


--> And I saw the sign again.

5 comments:

  1. But you need to act with caution.

    PS: I'm building a Link Exchange in my blog. Drop a comment with your URL for your blog to be included. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilang beses na ako nalalagay sa ganitong sitwasyon...yung parang naghihintay lang ng tutulak sakin sa bangin ngunit puede naman akong kusang lumundag nang malaman ko kung paano ba ako babagsak sa lupa. hay, hanggang ngayon nandon pa rin ako sa taas ng bangin nakatingin sa baba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thakns for sharing your view and dropping by on my blog princesstigerlily :)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes, it takes a lot of thinking before you 'act'. Yes, I've been in a lot of sitch like this just like anybody but in the end, worth it rin naman ang paghihintay ng 'sign'. No regrets ika nga. More of case to case basis din naman. Hindi naman sa lahat ng decision making eh kailangan mo maghintay or humingi ng 'sign'.

    Parang "Think, before you click." ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your reply laidbackchicas. tama po, dapat talaga more amount of thinking before acting. may followup akong post dito by the way. ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...